THIS MUST BE CONDUCTED PROPERLY EVERY TIME!
IMPROPER SHUT DOWN WILL RESULT INTO A VOIDED WARRANTY
When shutting down your computer always follow the process. Improper shut down of the computer will result in computer malfunction and possible burning of the equipment.
These are the steps to properly turn off your equipment.
- Be sure to safely quit all opened applications and safely removed any USB Flash Drives from your computer.
- Using either the keyboard or the Screen, Navigate the Start menu button in the lower left-hand side of the screen and select the 'shutdown' option. Your computer will begin to shut down.
- Use the switch to shut off your printer. If you have a DSLR camera switch it off as well. Switch off the main power strip inside the booth and then unplug it from the extension cord.
- You will need to remove your printer completely out of your booth. Unplug the two cords from the back of the printer and keep them inside your booth. Then transport the printer separately.
- Remember to remove the ink and paper completely and insert the pink and white piece of foam into the printer before transport.
Windows & Software Updates
Note: Run updates in windows & software even if you don't have a gig.