the steps below on how to create your own layout template with the boxes.
- Open up Sparkbooth and click on your settings to open up your photo templates.
- Locate the specific photo layout that you are wanting to use for your event.
- Make sure the layout is completely blank, click on the bottom right clear button to clear out any previous design.
- Exit out of your settings and take a photo as your normally would. (You can block your camera so that the photo blocks are all black).
- Go to your Sparkbooth documents folder and locate the image you just took.
- Download and save the photo from the documents folder.
- Upload the template to pixlr.com
The following video shows you how to make an image file to use as your background: